• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fans of wrestling thread

usman19

Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far
For lovers of wrestling, i thought i start a thread for those who would like to discuss wrestling. Here you can discuss things from WWE, AEW, Impact Wrestling, ROH, NJPW, NWA etc and perhaps how the previous episode was like.

I managed to watch both AEW and NXT today, and without going too into the whole Wednesday night wars debate, i felt NXT was better. I particularly liked the Candice LeRae and Gargano segment. I am still trying to adjust to her heel turn as she was seem as the sweet girl from next door type. Her new hair looks great though.

The Cruiserweight tournament is going great. I like to think the Drake Maverick situation is a work and he wins it like a underdog.

Johan

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
I used to watch but haven't since wrestlemania. Wrestling with no audience is boring as fuck

usman19

I used to watch but haven't since wrestlemania. Wrestling with no audience is boring as fuck

agree it's not the best, but i find it better it's better than nothing especially when we want entertainment to get away from for few hours.

AEW have put their own roster as the crowd to help

yoyodude

Recommendation: www.myFreeOnes.com
I stopped watching Raw and Smackdown months ago and I recently stopped watching NXT and AEW. Without a crowd it just doesn't work for me and every episode just seems repetitive. Same guys fighting each other will fight each other again next week or the week after that. I got tired of it. Maybe I just need a break from watching wrestling. I'm still a fan though.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I am a lifelong wrestling fan. I watch is when it's good and also when it's bad. I appreciate the effort of the companies adapting to the present conditions and giving new content from week to week. These companies still have a content obligation to the networks they signed contracts with.

I've said this about being a Metal fan but it also applies to being a wrestling fan in that "You are not a real wrestling fan unless you can make fun of wrestling". Have fun with it and find something you like.

Nothing like a great Sheiky-baby story or four.

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
Just watching WWE Smackdown on german cable tv, PRO7MAXX

Man, I don't know 95% of those guys. But I have to say, it's fun to watch

usman19

I am a lifelong wrestling fan. I watch is when it's good and also when it's bad. I appreciate the effort of the companies adapting to the present conditions and giving new content from week to week. These companies still have a content obligation to the networks they signed contracts with.

I've said this about being a Metal fan but it also applies to being a wrestling fan in that "You are not a real wrestling fan unless you can make fun of wrestling". Have fun with it and find something you like.

Great to see a fellow wrestling and metal fan on here my friend.

What companies do you watch?

Watched Smackdown this past week and i think they ruined a chance with Sasha this week

usman19

Watched Raw today and saw that MITB has been changed. Who do you think will replace Apollo?

I really hope Nia doesn't win the match and wish someone like Liv Morgan takes her place. The chick is on a good run atm

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Watched Raw today and saw that MITB has been changed. Who do you think will replace Apollo?

Maybe MVP finds a way to sneak in.

But poor Apollo. Gets an opportunity for a US Title shot and in the end not only loses that match but his opportunity at MITB is now gone. He was inconsolable even in front of Charlie's shiny tanned bewbs. I like Apollo and feel he's a great talent. He needs an edge. Either change him around as a babyface or turn the guy heel.

usman19

Maybe MVP finds a way to sneak in.

But poor Apollo. Gets an opportunity for a US Title shot and in the end not only loses that match but his opportunity at MITB is now gone. He was inconsolable even in front of Charlie's shiny tanned bewbs. I like Apollo and feel he's a great talent. He needs an edge. Either change him around as a babyface or turn the guy heel.

I feel he will turn heel when he returns.

Impact tonight and i hope Tessa doesn't get stripped of the title due to not being able to defend last week
IdealisticConsiderateIbex-size_restricted.gif

She is badass and hot :)

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I feel he will turn heel when he returns.

Impact tonight and i hope Tessa doesn't get stripped of the title due to not being able to defend last week
IdealisticConsiderateIbex-size_restricted.gif

She is badass and hot :)

There has to be some delicate process to get the belt off of Tessa. Personally I feel that she is a great Women's Champion but her in the ring against 250 lb men just doesn't work for me. I don't like seeing women hit by guys either and her kicking their ass is about as believable to me as Marco Stunt squashing Brodie Lee in 17 seconds this Wednesday Night on AEW. You can only slip so much on a banana peel.

usman19

There has to be some delicate process to get the belt off of Tessa. Personally I feel that she is a great Women's Champion but her in the ring against 250 lb men just doesn't work for me. I don't like seeing women hit by guys either and her kicking their ass is about as believable to me as Marco Stunt squashing Brodie Lee in 17 seconds this Wednesday Night on AEW. You can only slip so much on a banana peel.

Whoa Brodi loses 17 seconds lol worth seeing tonight. I prefer seeing nxt 1st than aew though in the wars

usman19

I'll be watching both AEW and NXT tonight.

I watched Impact Wrestling last night. Did you? I don't want to give spoilers.

I haven't yet as i am waiting for a online link to watch but i have heard the news. Its hard to avoid spoilers online

usman19

I'll be watching both AEW and NXT tonight.

I watched Impact Wrestling last night. Did you? I don't want to give spoilers.

Watched Impact and i like this idea that they are doing for temporary measure till Tessa comes back. So i guess a intrim champion is good but i feel they copied WWE in this part as they doing the same for Crusierweight champion.

Watched AEW and NXT and i feel NXT was better :)

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Watched Impact and i like this idea that they are doing for temporary measure till Tessa comes back. So i guess a intrim champion is good but i feel they copied WWE in this part as they doing the same for Crusierweight champion.

Watched AEW and NXT and i feel NXT was better :)

I want Moose as World Champ. I hope that happens. Very good and athletic in the ring and he does the best promo of anybody who has a lisp.

I was binging Ozark on Netflix with the wife last night so I will watch AEW and NXT tonight. Ozark is a great show btw. We procrastinated and are still on Season 1.